The Flower Diffuser (NEW ADDITION)
Introducting the flower diffusers created by The Candle Brand, Norfolk.
Completely new to the market, this clever combination of reeds and cotton rope flowers diffuse a strong and lasting scent through their petals. Beautifully packaged together in a kraft style box ready to present as the perfect gift.
Not only that but the paper labels on our diffusers have been embedded with the seeds of wild flowers. The paper is handmade and not pressed in the same way as traditional paper this is to avoid crushing of the seeds. The seeds have a germination rate of 85% and you can expect to see flowers such as pink and red poppies, Common Daisy, Gloriosa Daisy, Black eyed susan, Annual and Perennial Wildflower mixes. See instructions below on how to plant your label.
How do the Flower Diffusers work?
Each flower is delicate and unique, carefully handmade from thin slices of sola wood. The cotton rope flowers quickly absorb the fragrance, and become saturated in your chosen scent providing a strong aroma. The Reeds continue to provide aroma stability by gradually drawing the scent through each reed, and diffusing through each petal.
Aprox 110ml lasting 2-3 months.
Choose from six fragrances designed to enhance the mood, stimulate the senses and inspire memories:
Eucalyptus with Lemon.
Refresh | Energize | Revitalise
Energize your soul with this zesty vibrant fragrance. An exciting combination of zingy lemon and zesty orange peel delicately strung together with floral notes of eucalyptus and peony.
Lily and White Rose.
Uplift | Revive | Inspire
Uplift your senses with this sensual floral blend. With white roses at its core this fragrance signifies true love and purity. Intertwined with lily and touches of white musk, this scent will add a subtle touch of warmth throughout your home.
Lychee with Peony.
Regenerate | Enhance | Soothe
Experience fresh mornings as this sweet fresh scent offers delicate peony petals with an exquisite taste of lychee. Flavours continue to unfold and intertwine introducing tasteful notes such as raspberries, peach nectar, and jasmine.
Lavender with Clary Sage.
Relax | De-stress | Empower
Unwind with this complex and unique blend of comforting fragrances. French lavender intertwined with notes of vanilla, clary sage and rustic amber will soothe your soul and relax your mind.
Boost | Enrich | Strengthen
A bestseller, this complex blend is simply enriched. Starting with a base of vanilla, then layered with citrus, kiwi, and mango. Finished off with top notes of grapefruit, banana and fresh strawberries.
Calm | Compose | Recharge
Set your mood with this rich, creamy vanilla aroma. Traditional and perfect for any home interior and environment. Year after year vanilla reigns as a popular and superior home fragrance.
DIFFUSER CARE - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW -
Unlike standard reed diffusers you do not need to turn your reeds. This is because the scent continues to diffuse through each flower.
Please note the following pre cautionary measures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The fragrance oil may damage fabrics, polished or painted surfaces, so don’t allow it to come into contact with these. Put your diffuser on a coaster and remember that each flower is also saturated with oil.
- Do not consume. Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after handling. If in eyes rince cautiously with water for several minutes.
Please note that we have a turnaround time of 7-10 days. Excluding time for standard delivery of 3-5 days.
HOW TO PLANT YOUR LABEL
1. Soak the seeded paper in water for atleast 12 hours so that the sweeds swell for germination.
2. Cover with a thin layer of soil and keep moist until the seedlings are established. Spray daily and handle with care.
3. Germination time is usually 7-10 days. Success rate is 85% as with any seeded packets. Best planted in late spring to early summer, and best survival rate is when grown indoors.