THE ALADDIN BURNER
These elegant ceramic burners feature an elegant vintage design of ropes. They are the perfect addition to suit any home decor.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS (Please read)
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Use only with good quality wax melts and tea lights.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candles.
- Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Place your burner on a safe surface which will not be affected by heat.
- Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
- The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Direction for Use
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
- Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
- Allow the heat of the tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use.. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- DO NOT PLACE THE BURNER IN A FREEZER.
Copyright © 2018-2020 The Candle Brand Ltd - All Rights Reserved