We send your order details through via the email provided at checkout. To manually track your orders click here.
Wholesale please contact for order updates
Our rewards system has been designed to reward all our customers by earning money off vouchers. For more information on earning points; from sharing our products on social media to placing orders, click here.
Not available for wholesale
The Plantable Labels found on our Flower Diffusers and Burn + Bloom Candle Collection have been embedded with the seeds of wild flowers.
The wrap-around paper has been handmade from recycled fibres and are not pressed in the same way as traditional paper, this is to avoid crushing of the seeds.
Simply plant your label and you can expect to see flowers such as; pink and red poppies, common daisies, the gloriosa daisy, black eyed susan, and other annual and perennial wild flower mixes grow.
How to plant your label -
1. Remove the label and soak in water for 12 hours allowing the seeds to swell for germination.
2. Cover with a thin layer of soil, keep moist until the seeds have established.
3. Spray daily and handle with care. Germination time is usually 7-10 days. Best planted in late spring to early summer, and best survival rate is when grown indoors. Success rate 85%.
Copyright © 2018-2020 The Candle Brand Ltd - All Rights Reserved
Please follow these candle care instructions to ensure your candles burn correctly and efficiently.
1. Trim your wick: In order to relight your candle you must remove the burnt wood of your wick in between burns. Simply pinch the burnt wood with your fingers, lightly wiggle, and snap off what is easily removed. Please refrain from cutting your wick as it is very easy to cut the wick too short.
2. Burning times: It is strongly advised not to burn your candle for any longer than 4 hours at a time. The ideal burning period of a 55 hour candle is 3-4 hours. The ideal burning period of a 35 hour candle is 2-3 hours. The ideal burning period of a 20 hour candle is 1-2 hours. WHY? Burning your candle for too long can cause your melt pool to become large, resulting in a larger flame, smoking, and an overheated jar. Please make sure you abide by general safety candle guidelines when burning all candles.
3. What is tunneling and how to avoid: Have you ever found that your candles begin to burn through the middle, leaving a thick layer of wax around the walls of the candle? This is called tunnelling. In some cases this is unavoidable as your candle may have the incorrect wick in place and has not been created or tested correctly by the manufacturer. However, our candles are formulated to burn evenly. Make sure you burn your candles using our guidelines to get the most out of your candle. The burn times are most important on the first burn to induce the correct wax memory.
4. Please consider: We use natural products and therefore you will notice some discolouration in your wax. This is due to the natural properties of the wooden wick infusing with the melted wax. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the performance of your candle in any way. Towards the end of your candle you may notice soot marks from the wooden wick on the inside of your jar. This is only due to the flame from your lit wood and is not a health concern. Simply wipe away with a damp cloth to renew the look of your container.
Please follow these diffuser care instructions to ensure you get the best out of your diffusers.
1. Avoid placing your diffusers near any heat sources, in rooms with high humidity, or in direct sunlight. Doing so could cause discolouration of the flowers and faster oil evaporation.
2. Ensure the diffuser has been placed on a level protected surface, away from any easily damaged materials and fabrics. The oils within the diffuser could cause damage if in contact with some surfaces. Any fabrics that come in contact with the saturated flowers could also absorb the oils from touching the petals.
3. The life of the diffusers can vary depending on home environmental differences and location.
4. This product is highly flammable, keep away from any heat sources.
5. Keep away from children and pets.
Please follow these wax melt care instructions to ensure you get the best out of your wax melts.
1. Never leave your wax melts unattended once melted.
2. Make sure there is always a good sized melt pool within your burners as too little could cause the burner to overheat and risk a fire hazard.
3. Life of one cube will be 16-20 hours, roughly 3-4 tealights. Only use 4 hour tealights with tealight burners.
4. Never mix wax melt fragrances together.
5. Keep away from children and pets.
6. The botanicals in the wax can become discoloured.
The Candle Brand is stocked in many lovely retailers across the UK and Ireland. Find your nearest stockist click here.